Do you want to increase your chances of being part of the Band Protocol token sale on Binance Launchpad? With our #BandLottery Twitter campaign, we’re picking 20 people to win $300 worth of tokens each!
Activity period: 2019/09/16 06:00 AM (UTC) - 2019/09/17 06:00 AM (UTC)
How to take part:
2. Tweet at least one of your 7-digit lottery ticket numbers for the Band Protocol token sale on Binance Launchpad.
3. Include hashtag: #BandLottery.
For more details about getting your ticket numbers and other procedures for the token sale, click here.
Qualifying for rewards:
1. 20 winners will be selected at random
2. Maximum of 1 prize per eligible Binance account.
4. Winners must be have included the hashtag “#BandLottery” in their tweet.
5. Winners must be able to provide the email address registered to the respective Binance account of the lottery ticket number posted.
6. Allocation per prize is the equivalent of $300 USD (634.25 BAND)
7. Rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the campaign. You can log in and check your prize via the “distribution history” section in the user center.
8. Only users that have completed the following requirements on Binance Launchpad are eligible to participate in the “#BandLottery” promotion:
- Identity verification complete
- Jurisdiction eligibility verified
- Token Purchase Agreement signed
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Korea (North), Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.