Join us in celebrating Binance’s 2nd anniversary by creating a video and get a chance to win up to 200 BNB from a prize pool of 1000 BNB!
2019/06/06 09:00 - 2019/07/07 09:00 (UTC)
How to Participate
Step 1: Create a video that covers either of the two options below:
Option 1: Binance Ecosystem
Create a video about the Binance ecosystem, including but not limited to any of the following topics (or any combination thereof):
Binance Charity Foundation
* This includes crypto-to-crypto trading, including spot trading, and the upcoming margin trading feature, as well as Binance Coin and fiat-to-crypto channels such as Binance Uganda, Binance Jersey, and Binance Singapore.
We’ll provide more details about each part of the Binance ecosystem at the bottom of this announcement.
Option 2: Binance Timeline
Create a video that talks about Binance’s milestones, including at least 10 of the major events in the Binance ecosystem. We’ll provide several dates for major Binance events at the bottom of this announcement.
Step 2: Once you’ve finished creating the video, post it on YouTube. Then, share that video on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, tag @Binance, and use the hashtags #MyBinance and #BinanceTurns2.
1. The 10 most creative videos will share a total prize pool of 1,000 BNB
The 1st to 3rd Place winners will split a 600 BNB prize pool.
The 4th to 10th Place winners will split a 400 BNB prize pool.
2. Other entrants whose submissions are created with one of the two options above will receive 2 BNB each based on our discretion
- All submissions must be original works of the entrants. Fill out this form, provide your Binance ID, Binance Account Email Address, and link to the source video file and the YouTube link for the video. If the participant does not fill out the form, he/she is deemed to have turned down the prize.
- All submissions shall be done before 2019/07/07 08:00 (UTC)
- Binance will announce the 10 video semi-finalists within 7 business days after the conclusion of the competition. The criteria for determining the top 3 winners are as follows: a. 70% based on the number of likes and retweets that a semi-finalist entry receives.
b. 30% based on scores given by a select panel of judges from the Binance team.
- Awards will be distributed 14 working days after the conclusion of the competition.
- By participating in this competition, authorship remains with the entrant, but the entrant acknowledges to transfer the copyright of the submitted video to Binance. All participants grant Binance, including but not limited to, copy, edit, display and publish the submissions.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation.
Appendix: Option 1 (Binance Ecosystem)
Binance Exchange: The leading global cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, with users from over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest cryptocurrency trading platforms in the world.
Binance Coin (BNB): The native asset on Binance Chain. The BNB token has multiple forms of utility and powers the Binance Ecosystem as its underlying gas, currently ranked No. 7 by market cap among all cryptocurrencies.
Binance Chain: A blockchain software system developed by Binance and the community. It is a community-driven project with developers and contributors from all over the world.
Binance DEX: The decentralized exchange developed on top of the Binance Chain.
Binance-Branded Fiat Exchanges (Binance Jersey, Binance Uganda, and Binance Singapore): Binance-branded fiat-to-crypto exchanges which allow people to buy cryptocurrency using local currencies.
Binance Launchpad: The exclusive token launch platform for entrepreneurs to bring the most transformative crypto projects to life.
Binance Labs: an infrastructure impact fund and an initiative launched by Binance to incubate, invest in, and empower blockchain and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs, projects, and communities.
Binance Charity Foundation (BCF): A not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of blockchain-enabled philanthropy towards achieving global sustainable development.
Trust Wallet: The official wallet of Binance. It is a decentralized mobile wallet application with a clean interface and high level of security, designed to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrencies for users with any level of knowledge of blockchain.
Binance Academy: An open access learning hub created by Binance, providing a one-stop center for blockchain and crypto learning resources.
Binance Research: Provides professional, data-driven insights and analysis for investors in the crypto space to increase the level of transparency and improve the quality of information within the current crypto ecosystem.
Binance Info: A comprehensive and objective information aggregation platform with a compilation of project white papers, industry news, market data, and independent ratings and reports on crypto assets.
Appendix: Option 2 (Binance Timeline)