Right now, Binance is where you can see the most action when it comes to making the most out of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. But first, you must learn how to buy Bitcoin. At Binance, we offer several ways on how you can do exactly that, and we’ll point you to sites where to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Create a Binance Account
First you must create a Binance account. With Binance, you can store Bitcoin and other cryptos that you may want to trade. Here’s how to go about it through the Binance website or app.
- Go to the website https://www.binance.com or download the Binance crypto trading app on the App Store or on Google Play, and then open it.
- Click Register on the top-right part of the website. On the app, go to the Account menu and tap Login or Register, then tap Register on the bottom part of the app.
- Enter your email address and create a password that has uppercase letters and numbers. You can use a referral ID if you wish
- Correctly slide the puzzle piece in the appropriate hole.
- Verify your account by entering a six-number code we sent to your address.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card
Once you get a Binance account up and running, the next step is to fill your account with Bitcoin. One of the fastest ways to do that is to know how to buy bitcoin with credit card. Fortunately, Binance offers you this option when you go to this site: https://www.binance.com/en/creditcard
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to buy Bitcoin with credit card:
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Go to this page: https://www.binance.com/en/creditcard/
- Enter how much Bitcoin you want to buy or how much USD or Euro you want to use to buy Bitcoin
- Check the order details that display on the screen. If you agree to the terms stated, check “I have read and agreed the disclaimer” and click Go To Payment.
- You’ll be led to the Simplex website, where you will verify your details and enter the details of your credit card.
- Once you provide the needed info, your transaction will be finished, and you’ll be led back to your Binance account.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Binance’s Fiat-to-Crypto Options
Depending on where you are in the world, Binance can offer you many options on where to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Over the past few months, Binance-branded fiat-to-crypto options have emerged, catering to various Binancians across multiple countries. Here are your additional options:
- Binance Uganda. Launched in October 2018, Binance Uganda lets you buy Bitcoin using Uganda Shilling.
- Binance.je. Launched in January 2019, Binance.je is the answer for how to buy bitcoin in the UK and countries within the EU a convenient way on how to buy Bitcoin using the Euro or the British pound. Take advantage of its low trading fees, now made even lower, and zero deposit fees for a limited time.
- Binance Lite Australia. Launched in March 2019, With Binance Lite Australia, use your Australian dollars to buy Bitcoin in Australia through a network of 1,300+ supported Newsagents.
Please take note that each of these platforms have their own registration processes. However, all of the Binance-branded fiat-to-crypto channels offer the same robust platform and security that Binance exchange offers.