In this weekly report, we talk about our $10,000 #Wish2Binance campaign, Season 2 of the Binance Labs Incubation Program, Binance Charity’s Malta fundraising channel and Tron’s donation, and more.
1. Binance's PC app added a new price alert function, through which you can set your Binance app to give notifications when a crypto hits a certain price on a specific trading pair. This feature was launched on the Binance iOS and Android apps last week.
2. We launched our #Wish2Binance campaign, where we will be selecting one lucky winner to grant their $10,000 dream. This winter, let Binance make your dream come true!
Our #ChristmasWithBinance campaign ends on Friday, December 28 - hurry and assemble your Binance decorations for a chance to win a limited-edition hoodie or phone case.
We also hosted our first Russian meetup in Moscow (top) and a Christmas meetup in Manila, Philippines (bottom).
3. Applications are open now for Season 2 of the Binance Labs Incubation Program, which begins in March 2019 and will be located in Berlin, Hong Kong, Lagos, San Francisco, and Singapore. Apply now at https://www.binancelabs.co. Learn more about the incubation program in this video.
4. CZ spoke with Bloomberg this week, discussing the outlook for the market, Binance’s growth strategy, and the upcoming Binance SAFU Hackathon.
6. Binance Info has launched Round 7 of its Bounty Program and added 27 new third-party rating reports, bringing the total number of reports to 1594. 50 projects on Info have been verified with a V Label to date, after the additional five new projects last week.
7. Binance Charity has opened a fundraising channel to support terminally ill patients and disadvantaged children in Malta. Read this post to learn more about the Foundation and Binance and Tron’s donations of $100,000 each.
8. We’ve begun to announce speakers for Binance Conference - follow Binance Blockchain Week on Twitter for the latest updates. Only 500 tickets available at $99 before the price goes up. Get your ticket now at https://www.binancefair.com!
9. Check out our new blog and some of our recent content: