Hello, Binance Info community!
Binance Info Bounty Program Round 7 begins today.
Binance Info aims to build an unbiased and comprehensive platform of information for the crypto industry. In this bounty program, we welcome everyone in our community to help complete project information on our website. The ones who contribute accurate information will be rewarded with BNB. For detailed instructions, please read on.
1. Log in to Binance Info with your Binance account.
2. Find the 100 coins that are included in this bounty program below.
3. Edit Team or VC sections according to the requirement.
Note: NET is Nimiq Exchange Token
Binance Info Bounty Program Round 7 runs from December 18, 2018, 3:00 (UTC) to December 22, 2018, 3:00 (UTC).
1. The first valid submission that passes our verification process will be rewarded with 0.1 BNB.
2. One verified submission, regardless of the length of submission, will receive 0.1 BNB.
3. The top contributor gets a 10 BNB bonus. The top 2 contributor gains a bonus 8 BNB, while the top 3rd to 5th contributors get 5 BNB bonus each.
4. BNB Bounty will be distributed within two weeks upon the completion of this program.
1. The section edited is of the coins included in this bounty program;
2. Complete at least the name, position, and bio of team members;
3. Submitted Twitter accounts for team members must be valid;
4. Photos of team member have to be profile pictures which are not larger than 100x100 pixels and 300 KB.
1. Picture of VC shall not be larger than 300x100 pixels and 300 KB.
2. Bio of VC shall not exceed 500 words.
1. Log in to Binance Info.
2. Find the Team section of the token you wish to edit, and click the Edit button on the upper right corner.
3. Find the VC section of the token you wish to edit, and click the Edit button on the upper right corner.
NOTE: One account can only submit for a maximum of 50 times in 24 hours. The account will be frozen for 7 days if any malicious activity is detected.
If you still have questions, you're welcome to join our official Telegram Group: https://t.me/Binance_Info_English
*Binance Info reserves the right of final interpretation for this program.