Hello again, Binance Info community!
Some of you may know very clearly what this community program is for. For those who do not, here’s a refresher:
Binance Info aims to be an unbiased and comprehensive platform for the crypto industry and we need our community’s strength to achieve that. With the Binance Info Community Program, now on its Round 6, we welcome you to complete project information on our website.
How to participate:
2. Find the 100 coins that are included in this bounty program below.
3. Edit “Team” or “VC” sections according to requirement.
December 11, 2018 5:00 (UTC) – December 15, 2018 5:00 (UTC)
1. The first valid submission which passes our verification will be rewarded with 0.1 BNB.
2. One verified submission, regardless of the amount of entries, will receive 0.1 BNB.
3. BNB Bounty will be distributed in two weeks upon the completion of this program.
4. The top contributor gets a 10 BNB bonus. The top 2 contributor gains a bonus 8 BNB, while the top 3rd to 5th contributors get 5 BNB bonus each.
Requirements for the “Team” section:
1. The section edited is of the coins included in this bounty program;
2. Complete at least the name, position, and bio of team members;
3. Submitted Twitter accounts for team members must be valid;
4. Photos of team member have to be profile pictures which are not larger than 100x100 pixels and 300 KB.
Requirements for the “VC” section:
1. Picture of VC shall not be larger than 300x100 pixels and 300 KB.
2. Bio of VC shall not exceed 500 words.
Instructions for uploading team and VC information:
1. Log in to Binance Info.
2. Find the “team” section of the token you wish to edit, and click the “edit” button on the upper right corner.
3. Find the “VC” section of the token you wish to edit, and click the “edit” button on the upper right corner.
NOTE: One account can only submit for a maximum of 50 times in 24 hours. The account will be frozen for 7 days if any malicious activity is detected.
If you still have questions, welcome to join our official Telegram Group: https://t.me/Binance_Info_English
*Binance Info reserves the right of final interpretation for this program.