How to deposit/withdraw cryptocurrency on Binance App?
How to deposit/withdraw cryptocurrency on Binance website?
How to choose a network?
- BEP2 refers to the Binance Chain.
- BEP20 refers to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. Users are allowed to withdraw or send their Bitcoin holdings to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to About Segregated Witness (SegWit).
Please make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from or depositing funds to. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal from.
- If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform.
- For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you will lose your funds.