Let’s use BNB (BEP2) to illustrate how to transfer crypto from your Binance account to an external platform or wallet.
1. Log into your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Overview].
2. Click on [Withdraw].
3. Click [Withdraw Crypto].
4. Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. In this example, we will withdraw BNB.
5. Select the network. As we are withdrawing BNB, we can choose either BEP2 (BNB Beacon Chain) or BEP20 (BNB Smart Chain (BSC)). You will also see the network fees for this transaction. Please make sure that the network matches the addresses network entered to avoid withdrawal losses.
6. Next, enter the recipient address or select from your address book list.
6.1 How to add a new recipient address.
To add a new recipient, click [Address Book] - [Address Management].
6.2. Click [Add Address].
6.3. Select the coin and network. Then, enter an address label, the address, and memo.
- Address Label is a customized name you can give to each withdrawal address for your own reference.
- MEMO is optional. For example, you need to provide the MEMO when sending funds to another Binance account or to another exchange. You do not need a MEMO when sending funds to a Trust Wallet address.
- Make sure to double-check if a MEMO is required or not. If a MEMO is required and you fail to provide it, you may lose your funds.
- Note that some platforms and wallets refer to the MEMO as Tag or Payment ID.
6.4. You can add the newly added address to your whitelist by clicking [Add to Whitelist], and completing 2FA verification. When this function is on, your account will only be able to withdraw to whitelisted withdrawal addresses.
7. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you receive. Click [Withdraw] to proceed.
8. You need to verify the transaction. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
Warning: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please, make sure that the information is correct before making a transfer.