To support blockchain ecosystem building and better synergize DeFi (decentralized finance) and CeFi (centralized finance), Binance sets up a $100 million Accelerator Fund to support projects on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
The BSC community will participate in the governance at the early stage of the project. High- quality projects will receive up to $100,000 in funding.
In addition, the first batch of Yield Farming projects is expected to launch on BSC soon. Through these projects, crypto holders may yield from using various major cryptocurrencies, such as XRP, BCH, LTC, ADA, DOT, XTZ, EOS, ONT, and more.
Support by Binance and the Binance Smart Chain Community
For projects enrolled in the Binance Smart Chain Accelerator Fund, Binance will provide support through these means, among others:
- Opportunity to list on Binance.com;
- Opportunity to received further investment from Binance X, Binance Labs;
- Opportunity to launch on Binance Launchpad, Binance Launchpool;
- Liquidity support for projects that pass security audit
- Fast-track security audit provided by Ceritk
Advantages of the Binance Smart Chain Community:
- A rich and growing digital asset ecosystem powered by Binance DEX, the leading decentralized exchange
- Cheap transaction fees that reach as low as 1 cent
- High performance with a network capable of producing a block every 3 seconds
- Cross-chain DeFi mechanisms that increase DeFi interoperability
- A supportive Binance ecosystem that funds and bootstraps many DeFi projects
- Millions of users across Binance.com and Binance DEX with its ecosystem
- A network of major crypto projects already collaborating with BSC
We welcome more projects to join the BSC community. To apply for the Accelerator Fund and help us release more DeFi applications on the BSC, click here.
The selection criteria for the Accelerator Fund were established and selected by the teams of Binance X, Binance Labs, and Binance Launchpad.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on