Binance Introduces Maker Fee Rebates to the Spot Market Maker Program
As we strive to improve our services for users as well as to bring more liquidity to our exchange, Binance will upgrade our Market Maker Program on spot trading and introduce maker fee rebates.
If your 30-day trading volumes exceed 1,000 BTC on Binance or other exchanges, and have quality market maker strategies, we would be delighted to have you join our Market Maker Program. Qualifying Market Makers can enjoy trading fee reductions, as well as higher API limits.
Market Maker Program:
- The program is limited to the spot markets on Binance.com, with a specific “Market Maker Pair List” where you are scored;
- Binance will periodically update the Market Maker Pair List;
- Market Makers will be given a composite score based on their performance across the various pairs.
- Market Maker fees are assigned based on the score rankings.
The composite score will be calculated taking into account, among other factors:
- Maker Volumes
- Bid/offer spread
- Total order size
- Order duration
- Weight adjustment on specific pairs
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com and provide some proof of market making volumes (for example, volumes on another exchange), or speak with your Key Account Manager.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on