Binance will support the Celo (CELO) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The Celo (CELO) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Celo network block height of 6,774,000, or at approximately 2021-05-19 6:00 PM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of CELO will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-05-19 4:00 PM (UTC).
- The trading of CELO will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Celo network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Celo network block height of 6,774,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding CELO in their Binance accounts.
- The CELO network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for CELO once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.