You can sell cryptocurrency from the Binance P2P website in just a few clicks.
How to sell cryptocurrency on the Binance P2P website?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Trade] - [P2P].
Before trading on the P2P market, you need to add your preferred payment methods first. For more details, please refer to How to Add New Payment Methods for P2P Trading.
2. Select the [Express] zone or the [P2P] zone to trade. The [Express] zone automatically matches the counterparty for you, while in the [P2P] zone, you can select your preferred buyer to trade with.
2.1 Express zone
Select the crypto you want to sell and the fiat currency you want to receive. Enter the amount of crypto to sell, and the system will automatically calculate the amount of fiat you can get. Click [Sell with 0 Fee].
Select the preferred payment method and click [Confirm Sale].
2.2 P2P zone
Select the crypto you want to sell. You can filter all P2P advertisements using the filters. Click [Sell] next to the preferred ad.
Confirm the order details. Enter the amount of crypto to sell, and the system will automatically calculate the amount of fiat you can get. Click [Sell].
3. The order status will be shown as [Pending Payment]. The buyer should transfer the funds to you via your preferred payment method within the time limit. You may use the [Chat] function on the right to contact the buyer.
4. After the buyer makes the payment, the order status will change to [Release crypto to the buyer]. Always confirm that you have received the buyer’s payment in your bank account or wallet before clicking [Payment received] and [Confirm release]. DO NOT release crypto to the buyer if you haven’t received their payment.
5. You will be prompted to confirm the release of crypto with your 2FA devices.
6. The order is now complete. You can click [View my balance] to check the remaining balance of your Funding Wallet.
- If you encounter any issues during the transaction process, you can contact the buyer directly using the [Chat] window on the right. You may also click [Have A Question] to contact our Customer Support agents for assistance.
- Always confirm that you have received the buyer’s payment in your bank account or wallet before releasing crypto. We recommend logging in to your account to check whether the payment has already been credited. Do not rely solely on SMS or email notifications.
- Please note that the digital assets you sell will be frozen by the platform during the transaction process. You can click [Payment received] and [Confirm release] to release your assets to the buyer after confirming that you have received their payment.
- Do not agree to any request to release crypto before confirming the receipt of the payment to avoid financial losses.
- Please note that you cannot place more than two ongoing orders at the same time. You must complete the existing order before placing a new order.