1. Log in to your Binance account and go to the P2P trading page.
2. Click [More] - [Post new Ad].
3. Select the ad type (buy or sell), asset, and fiat currency. Then, choose the price type. You can choose either [Floating] or [Fixed] pricing.
4. Set the total trading amount, order limit, and add up to 5 payment methods.
Please note that buyers must complete payment within the payment time limit you set. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
5. You can add the following information to your ad:
- Remarks: A reference for users before they place the order.
- Auto reply: A message will be automatically sent to the counterparty after they place the order.
- Counterparty conditions: Users who do not meet the conditions won’t be able to place an order.
After setting up the conditions, click [Post].
6. Review the ad details and click [Confirm to Post].
7. After completing 2FA, your ad will be posted. You can see the status of your ad under [More] - [My ads].
8. When the ad is published, you can edit, close, or turn it online/offline. Please note that you won’t be able to change an ad once you close it.