The Binance Standard Referral Mode allows you to invite friends and earn up to 40% commission every time they trade on Binance. You can earn referral commissions from both the Spot and Futures markets.
For more information on how to earn referral bonuses, please refer to Binance Standard Referral Mode Guide.
How to invite more friends to register via my standard referral link?
The more friends you refer, the more referral bonus you can get. For bonus calculation details, please refer to the Binance Standard Referral Mode Guide.
Here are some tips for inviting your friends to join Binance:
1. Share your Standard referral link on social media
Go to [Profile] - [Referral] - [Standard Referral] and click [Invite Friends]. The system will generate a banner image with your unique standard referral QR code. You can download the image in different sizes, or click on the various social media icons to share it directly. Once your friends successfully register on Binance and start trading, you will get referral commissions.
2. Customize the referral shared commission rate to share the commission with your friends
Go to [Standard Referral] and click [Change referral settings] to customize the referral shared commission percentage. The default rate is 20%, meaning that you get 20% of the spot trading fees paid by the friends you refer. Click on the percentages below to adjust the proportion of the referral-shared commission you want to share with your friends. The more referral shared commission you share, the higher the chance they will register via your link.
3. Add your standard referral link to your social media accounts
You can add your standard referral ID/link to the bio of your social media accounts to increase the chance of more people registering through your link.
4. Share industry news along with your standard referral link
When you share crypto-related news on your social media, consider sharing it along with your standard referral link or QR code on a banner image to increase the chance of more people registering through your link.
Terms and Conditions
- If the new user did not register a Binance account using your Referral ID, you will not receive any referral commissions for Spot and Margin trading from this new user.
- The same user, however, can still activate a new Futures account with your Futures Referral ID. You will then only receive referral commissions for Futures trading from this user.
- The inviter is eligible to receive referral commissions from invitees who are regular users or those within the VIP 1 - 2 tiers. From 2023-06-29 02:00 (UTC), referral commissions will be discontinued for all referred users who reach VIP 3 or higher. This applies to all existing and new referred users.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify users from participating in the Binance Standard Referral Program and revoke any commission from users who engage in dishonest or abusive activities to earn commissions. This includes bulk-account registrations to obtain additional bonuses, usage of “phishing” websites containing referral links, posting referral links as advertisements on search engines, and any other activity in connection with unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Standard Referral Program or Program Rules at our sole discretion.
- Binance has the sole discretion to decide and determine whether a user will be entitled to earn any commission and reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
- If the system detects that a user has deleted his account in order to create a new account to benefit from the referral program, Binance reserves the right to terminate all referral commissions from the account.
Note: This article was updated on 7th June 2023 to include more details on the Terms and Conditions for Binance Standard Referral Program.