The Binance Affiliate Program allows you to earn up to 50% of referral commission and up to $72,000 bonuses per month on every qualified trade. Read on to learn more about the program.
What is the Binance Affiliate Program?
The Binance Affiliate Program offers different commission rates for Spot and Futures trading. You can create unique referral links via the Standard Referral Mode and invite new users to register and trade on Binance. When someone registers through your Standard Referral link, they’ll be automatically attributed as your referred traders. You’ll receive a commission on every trade they make from Spot, Futures, Margin trading, or Binance Pool.
Who can apply for the Binance Affiliate Program?
Crypto community leaders and content creators (such as YouTubers) interested in becoming Binance Affiliate partners and meeting the following requirements can register for the program.
- Social media account with 5,000+ followers or subscribers on one or more social media platforms (Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Financial leaders or opinion leaders with a community of 500+ members on one or more community groups (Telegram, Facebook, WeChat, Reddit, QQ, VK, etc.)
- A user base of 2,000+;
- Market analysis platform with 5,000+ daily visits;
- Industry media platform;
- Crypto fund;
- Aggregate trading platform.
How does the Binance Affiliate Program work?
Step 1: Become a Binance Affiliate
Go to the Binance Affiliate website. Click [Become an affiliate] and complete the form. We will evaluate your application and contact you if you meet the program criteria.
Step 2: Create and share your Standard Referral links
Visit the Standard Referral Mode page to create and manage your standard referral links from your Binance Account. You can also track the performance of each referral link you share with your community and customize them for various channels using different discounts.
Step 3: Sit back, relax, and earn commissions
When someone registers for a Binance account through your standard referral link, you can get up to 50% commission every time they complete a trade.
What are the benefits of joining the Binance Affiliate Program?
|Category||Total Referred Traders*||Commission||Note|
|< 500||41%||BNB holding requirement waived|
|≥ 500||50%||BNB holding requirement waived|
* ”Total referred traders” refers to the number of users registered with your referral link and completed a Spot, Futures, Margin, or mining transaction.
*The inviter is eligible to receive referral commissions from invitees who are regular users or those within the VIP 1-2 tiers. From 2023-06-29 02:00 (UTC), referral commissions will be discontinued for all referred users who reach VIP 3 or higher. This applies to all existing and new referred users.
You will receive a 40% base referral bonus when you join the program. This means you get 30% of the trading fees from the users you invite, while they can receive a 10% discount on trading fees. Please note that this 10% discount will only be valid for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
*The referral commission for the Futures market is limited to one year starting from when the new user opens their Futures account.
How will your Binance Affiliate Program membership be evaluated?
Your referral commission rate will be reviewed and adjusted every quarter (90 days). Existing Binance Affiliates that meet the requirements below can continue to receive referral commission benefits, which will be valid for the next 90 days from the day of evaluation.
Binance Affiliate Program membership requirements
- Spot (41%) and Futures (30%): You onboarded 10 new traders, and they generated 50+ BTC in trading volume.
- Spot (50%) and Futures (30%): You onboarded 100 new traders, and they generated 500+ BTC in trading volume.
For example, User A currently enjoys a 50% Spot referral commission rate. In the last quarter, User A only onboarded 50 new traders, and they generated 100 BTC in trading volume. Their Spot referral commission rate will be lowered from 50% to 41% for the next 90 days.
If User A onboarded 100 new traders, and the new traders generated 500 BTC in trading volume. User A’s Spot referral commission rate will be increased to 50% for the next 90 days.
- For first-time applicants: To be eligible for the 50% Spot referral commission rate, you must have onboarded at least 500 traded referrals to Binance. Please contact your account manager or customer support to apply.
- “Traded referrals” refer to new users that registered for a Binance account with your Standard Referral link and completed a Spot, Futures, Margin, or mining transaction.
- Binance products are restricted in certain countries and to certain users. In order to become a Binance Affiliate for Futures and/or spot trading, you must not be located in or operating from a country in which restrictions apply to the relevant products. Your referrals must also be eligible for trading in the relevant products and must not be subject to any applicable restrictions, as determined by Binance in its sole discretion.
- For more details on the Binance Affiliate Program, please check out this blog article.
Additional Program Benefits
Binance Futures Affiliate Monthly Bonus Campaign
In addition to earning a 30% commission and providing a 10% discount to your referrals, all Binance Futures Affiliates are eligible to earn a bonus of up to 72,000 USDT based on the fees paid by their referrals over one calendar month.
For example, if your referrals generate the equivalent of 15,000 USDT in trading fees between 2022-04-01 and 2022-04-30, in addition to your standard 30% referral commission, you can receive a bonus of 1,500 USDT.
Bonuses will be distributed directly to your Binance Futures account in USDT before the 15th day of every month.
For more details, please refer to Futures Affiliates Bonus Program.
- Binance does not allow any Affiliate member to solicit an existing Binance user to create a new account with the sole purpose of becoming their referee. If Binance determines that an Affiliate has manipulated the referral process, then the Affiliate’s membership will be downgraded, and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- Binance does not allow any Affiliate member to offer any additional shared commission (share referral commission with invitee) privately. If Binance determines that an affiliate has offered any shared commission privately, then the affiliate’s membership will be downgraded and the commission rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- Binance will void the qualification for any referral commission of the member’s account if any referral violation listed here is found (all commission rates will be reduced to 0%).
- Binance products are restricted in certain countries and to certain users. In order to become a Binance Affiliate for Futures and/or spot trading, you must not be located in or operating from a country in which restrictions apply to the relevant products. Your referrals must also be eligible for trading in the relevant products and must not be subject to any applicable restrictions, as determined by Binance in its sole discretion. Binance reserves the right to change, modify or impose additional restrictions with respect to the access to and use of any products and/or services offered from time to time in its sole discretion at any time without notification. See our risk warning here.
- If Binance determines that an Affiliate conducts any damaging and/or defamatory behavior to Binance, their membership and qualification will be terminated, with their commission rate reduced to 0%. Binance reserves the right to retrieve all referral commissions that have been distributed to affiliates’ accounts. Including but not limited to the following scenarios: 1. Affiliate posts false Binance-related information or negative comments about Binance on social media; 2. Affiliate directs users to claim compensation from Binance; 3. Affiliate endorses themselves by using misleading words, especially Binance related, including but not limited to terms such as "partnership", "cooperation", "association", etc.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify users from participating in the Affiliate Program and revoke any commissions from users who engage in dishonest or abusive activities to earn commissions. This includes bulk-account registrations to obtain additional bonuses, using “phishing” websites containing referral links, posting referral links as advertisements on search engines, and any other activity concerning unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Affiliate Program or program rules at our sole discretion.
- Binance has the sole discretion to decide and determine whether an Affiliate will be entitled to earn any commissions and reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
- If the system detects that a user has deleted their existing account to create a new one so they can benefit from the referral program, Binance reserves the right to terminate all referral commissions from the account.
- All Affiliate members agree to be bound by and to accept the Affiliate Program Standard Terms and Conditions.
Note: This article was updated on 2nd June 2023 to include additional details to the Binance Affiliate Program’s terms and conditions.