With the broad range of crypto derivative instruments on offer, Binance Futures also provides investors and traders numerous ways to enter the market.
Altogether, Binance Futures offers access to four product lines:
- USDⓈ-Margined Futures Contracts - Supports perpetual and delivery contracts and settled in USDT or BUSD. Read more about USDⓈ-margined contract specifications.
- Coin-Margined Futures Contracts - Supports perpetual and delivery contracts and is settled in cryptocurrency. Read more about Coin-margined contract specifications.
- Binance Options - Designed for retail users, Binance Options allows traders to buy and sell underlying assets at a predetermined price and date. What’s more, the built-in leverage on the Options Platform helps traders protect their portfolios against market volatility. Learn more about Binance Options here.
- Trading Bots - Binance's Trading Bots include Grid Trading, Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP), Volume Participation (VP), and other automated algorithmic trading tools. Read more about Binance Trading Bots here.
- Multi-Assets Mode - allows you to trade USDⓈ-M Futures contracts using a variety of coins as margin. Read more about Multi-Assets Mode here.
- Leaderboard - a fusion of social networking and cryptocurrency trading that allows users to view and follow the positions of the best traders on the platform. Check out our leaderboard here.
- Battle - gamification of cryptocurrency trading by placing traders head to head in a battle to see who is the most profitable over a certain period. Get started with Battle now!