Voting Opens for Community Coin of the Month - Round 9
Voting for Round 9 of Binance’s Community Coin of the Month will open at 2018/08/27 10:00 AM (UTC).
The candidates for Round 9 (in alphabetical order) are:
- Byteball (GBYTE)
- Cortex (CTXC)
- Everipedia (IQ)
- GoChain (GO)
- MediBloc (MEDX)
Based on feedback received from the community, we will be adjusting the rules for this round as per below:
- Only users with total trading volume of at least 0.01 BTC in their past 30 day trading history will be eligible to participate in the vote
- Only accounts that were registered before 2018/08/22 0:00 AM (UTC) will be eligible to participate in the vote
NEW: Lucky Draw
All BNB collected from voting fees during the vote will be put into a pool for a Lucky Draw to be completed at the end of the vote. In the spirit of our community vote, Binance will also contribute up to an additional 5,000 BNB to the Lucky Draw pool, based on the total number of participants in the vote (1,500 BNB, 3,000 BNB and 5,000 BNB for 10,000, 20,000 and 30,000 voters respectively).
All users that participate in the vote will be eligible for the lucky draw and we will draw a total of 500 winners, who will evenly split the final pool. The lucky draw will, as always, be live-streamed online. We will announce the URL (and broadcast date) for the live stream at a later date.
The community coin that receives the most votes will earn a place to list on the Binance exchange for free, subject to final review.
- Voting Period: 2018/08/27 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/08/31 10:00 AM (UTC).
- Voting Link: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
- Each registered user can vote for multiple candidates but will only be able to submit their full vote once. Users will need to pay 0.1 BNB per candidate in their vote (i.e. 0.2 BNB will be deducted if 2 candidates are selected).
- At the end of the voting period, we will review the votes garnered by each candidate for final review. As always, we reserve the right to adjust the weightings of each vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame. Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.
For Project Teams:
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of results or disqualification of candidates who are confirmed to have engaged in vote manipulation. This includes but is not limited to any form of financial or monetary incentives, airdrops or competition rewards offered that will influence user votes.
- The weight of each vote may also vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.
For Binance Users:
- Binance will revoke the eligibility for users to participate in the lucky draw if multiple accounts used to vote are detected from the same user
- Past 30 day trading volume, as well as each user’s voting eligibility, will update once a day
Thanks for your support!
Find us on