To prepare for the Ethereum Merge and secure the allocation of forked tokens in the case of a chain split, Binance will suspend deposits and withdrawals for Ether (ETH) and Wrapped Ether (WETH) on multiple networks on 2022-09-06 at 02:00 (UTC).
The suspension will last until the Merge is complete. Deposits and withdrawals of Ether (ETH) and Wrapped Ether (WETH) on the impacted networks will resume when the networks are deemed stable.
- ETH (Arbitrum) - ETH on the Arbitrum network
- ETH (OP) - ETH on the Optimism network
- WETH (RON) - WETH on the Ronin Network
- The trading of ETH will not be affected during the wallet suspension.
- Deposits and withdrawals for the above tokens will be suspended starting from 2022-09-06 at 02:00 (UTC).
- Any deposits of ETH or WETH on the above networks during the suspension will not be credited and will not be eligible for any forked token credit in the event of a chain split.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals after the Merge is completed and the networks are stable, and will notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.