Binance Futures will launch USDT-margined STG perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage on 2022-08-25 12:00 (UTC). More details may be found in the table below:
USDT-Margined Perpetual Contracts
2022-08-25 12:00 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- STGUSDT perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-25x leverage.
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the settings of these contracts from time to time.
- The Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade USDⓈ-M perpetual contracts across multiple margin assets. Users can use BUSD as margin when trading USDT-margined perpetual contracts.
- Trading Rules of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.