Binance and the Adex team have committed a total of 60,000 USD in ADX tokens as prizes to celebrate the success of the smart contract swap.
Competition period: 2020/09/22 0:00 AM to 2020/09/28 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: Trade ADX and Win up to $10,000 USD in ADX Tokens!
Users will be ranked based on their total ADX trading volume on their Binance account (including both buys and sells), across all ADX spot trading pairs during the competition period.
The reward structure is as follows:
- 1st place: 10,000 USD in ADX tokens
- 2nd place: 6,000 USD in ADX tokens
- 3rd place: 4,000 USD in ADX tokens
- 4th-10th place: split 20,000 USD in ADX tokens equally
Promotion B: Trade ADX to Win the Lucky Draw for $100 USD in ADX Tokens!
All users with a total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 20,000 ADX or more during the competition period will qualify for lucky draw, where 200 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win 100 USD in ADX tokens.
- The lucky draw rules are as follows.
- We will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance Chain block hash value before 2020/09/29 0:00 AM (UTC) as the winning number.
- We will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward. The 200 lucky winners whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the lucky draw.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending order (The earlier the registration time, the lower the UID number).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value before 2020/09/29 0:00 AM (UTC) is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value gives us a string of numbers: 3537559011317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is 12300755.
- We compare the winning number to the last 8 digits of all User IDs. If a User ID matches the winning number 12300755, that user will be a winner.
- If the first digit does not match, the last 7 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 7 digits of the hash value 2300755 exactly, the user will be a winner.
- If the first 2 digits do not match, the last 6 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 6 digits of the hash value 300755 exactly, the user will be a winner
Terms & Conditions:
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Participants that win rewards in Promotion A will not be eligible to receive rewards from Promotion B.
- ADX trading pairs include ADX/BTC and ADX/ETH.
- Binance will use the average USD price of ADX on CoinMarketCap during the competition period as the exchange rate used for distribution.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all ADX trading pairs.
- Sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.