How to Withdraw from Binance
Frequently Asked Questions
How to withdraw crypto on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Wallets] - [Withdraw].
2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw, for example, BNB. Then tap [Send via Crypto Network].
3. Paste the address you want to withdraw to and select the network.
Please choose the network carefully and make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds to. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
How to choose a network?
- BEP2 refers to the BNB Beacon Chain (former Binance Chain).
- BEP20 refers to the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) (former Binance Smart Chain).
- ERC20 refers to the Ethereum network. Its native cryptocurrency is ETH.
- TRC20 refers to the TRON network.
- EOS refers to the Enterprise Operation System network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. You can withdraw or send Bitcoin to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to About Segregated Witness (SegWit).
For certain networks, such as BEP2 or EOS, you must fill in the Memo when making a transfer, or your address cannot be detected.
- The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal from. If the external platform only supports ERC20, you must select the ERC20 deposit network.
- DO NOT select the cheapest fee option. Select the one that is compatible with the external platform. For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address, and you can only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you select incompatible/different deposit networks, you will lose your funds.
4. Enter the withdrawal amount and, you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you will receive. Tap [Withdraw] to proceed.
5. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction again. Please check carefully and tap [Confirm].
Warning: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please make sure the information is correct before you confirm the transaction.
6. Next, you will need to verify the transaction with 2FA devices. Please follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
7. After confirming the withdrawal request, please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed.
How to withdraw crypto on the Binance website?
Let’s use BNB (BEP2) to illustrate how to transfer crypto from your Binance account to an external platform or wallet.
1. Log into your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Overview].
2. Click [Withdraw].
3. Click [Withdraw Crypto].
4. Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. In this example, we will withdraw BNB.
5. Select the network. As we are withdrawing BNB, we can choose either BEP2 (BNB Beacon Chain) or BEP20 (BNB Smart Chain (BSC)). You will also see the network fees for this transaction. Please make sure that the network matches the address entered to avoid withdrawal losses. If you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
6. Next, enter the recipient address or select from your address book list.
You may refer to the FAQ below on “How to add a new withdrawal address to my Address Book?”
7. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you receive. Click [Withdraw] to proceed.
8. You need to verify the transaction. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
Warning: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please, make sure that the information is correct before making a transfer.
1. How long does it take for my funds to arrive?
After confirming your request on Binance, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic.
2. How to check my transaction history?
You can check the status of your deposit or withdrawal from [Wallet] - [Overview] - [Transaction History].
If you’re using the App, go to [Wallets] - [Overview] - [Spot] and tap the [Transaction History] icon on the right.
3. How to add a new withdrawal address to my Address Book?
1. To add a new recipient, click [Address Book] - [Address Management].
2. Click [Add address].
3. Select the coin and network. Then, enter an address label, paste the address, and select the address origin. You can also set it as a universal address without any specific coins.
- Address label is a customized name you can give to each withdrawal address for your own reference.
- MEMO is optional. For example, you need to provide the MEMO when sending funds to another Binance account or to another exchange. You do not need a MEMO when sending funds to a Trust Wallet address.
- Make sure to double-check if a MEMO is required or not. If a MEMO is required and you fail to provide it, you may lose your funds.
- Note that some platforms and wallets refer to the MEMO as Tag or Payment ID.
- Address origin is for identifying whether the address is from an exchange or a wallet.
4. You can also add the newly added address to your whitelist by clicking [Add to Whitelist] and completing 2FA verification. When this function is enabled, your account will only be able to withdraw to whitelisted withdrawal addresses.