If you need to file taxes for your cryptocurrency investments, you can generate a statement of your Binance account to perform tax calculations.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Transaction History].
2. Click [Export Transaction Records].
3. Select the range, account, and coin you would like to display on the statement, then click [Generate].
Please note that as generating records consumes server resources, each user can only generate up to 15 times per month.
*The export quota is subject to periodic review as Binance optimizes the platform for a better user experience.
4. After the statement is generated, you will receive an SMS or email reminder.
5. Now go to [Transaction History] - [Export Transaction Records]. Click [Download] next to the statement generated.
Please note that the statement download link will only be stored for 7 days. Please download it as soon as possible.