Whenever you trade, there will be some “dust” - a small balance left behind in your account wallet after the transaction. At Binance, you can convert dust with a valuation below 0.0012 BTC to BNB once every 6 hours.
How to convert small balances to BNB on the Binance website?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click [Convert Small Balance to BNB].
3. Here you can see a list of the assets that can be converted into BNB. Check the box next to the asset(s) you wish to convert and click [Convert].
- A flat 2% fee applies to all token conversions.
- When you attempt to convert 10,000+ of the same token, you’ll see a confirmation pop-up. Click [Confirm] to continue.
4. Check the conversion details and click [Confirm]. The BNB will be distributed to your Spot Wallet.
5. To check your conversion history, click [Convert History].
How to convert small balances to BNB on the Binance App?
1. Log in to your Binance App and go to [Wallets] - [Spot]. Tap [Convert Low-Value Assets to BNB].
2. You’ll see a list of the assets that can be converted into BNB. Check the box next to the asset(s) you wish to convert and tap [Convert].
3. Check the conversion details and tap [Confirm]. The BNB will be distributed to your Spot Wallet.
4. To check your conversion history, tap the history icon on the top right.
- You can convert as many assets in one conversion as you wish.
- Unlisted/delisted tokens cannot be converted.
- You can make one small balance conversion every 6 hours.
- Please note that the amount you can get displayed on the preview page is just an estimation. The selected assets will be converted to BNB according to the current market price when you click [Confirm].
- If the asset valuation is less than 0.00000001 BNB, it won’t be able to be converted to BNB.
- If there is a 5% (or greater) fluctuation during the conversion, for the benefit of users, the conversion process will not proceed. Please try again later.
For more information on crypto dust, please refer to What Is a Dusting Attack?.