How to Display Your Orders and the Countdown Timer on the Candlestick Chart
You can now display your open orders, order history, and a countdown timer that lets you check the remaining time before the current candle closes on the candlestick chart. Let’s see how to enable them on the Binance website and app.
How to display my orders on the candlestick chart?
On the website:
*Please log in to your Binance account first.
1. Go to the trading interface and click on the [Display Settings] icon. You can choose to display open orders and order history by checking the boxes.
Please note that you can only choose to display open orders in the [Original] trading interface.
Please note that the order history function will only display the last 500 executed orders.
2. After enabling them, your open orders will be displayed as floating bars and your order history will be displayed as small arrows on the candlestick chart. Red arrows indicate sell orders, and green arrows indicate buy orders. You can move your cursor onto the arrow to see the order details.
On the App:
1. On the trading interface, tap on the [Chart Settings] icon and choose whether to display your order history and open orders on the candlestick chart.
2. Tap [Open Orders] and you can also select the types of order to display on the chart. Please note that it will only be the last 10 open orders.
3. After enabling them, you will see [S] (sell orders) and [B] (buy orders) on the chart.
4. To view the order details, long pressing the [S] or [B] icons. Tap on the [>] to go to the order history page.
5. Your open orders will be displayed as floating bars on the chart. You can also see the order type, amount, and prices.
How to display the candle countdown timer on the candlestick chart?
The countdown time indicates the time remaining before the current candle closes. After enabling it, you will see a countdown timer next to the last price on the chart.
On the website:
1. If you’re using the [Original] view, right click on the candlestick chart and click [Count Down].
2. You will see the countdown timer under the Last Price.
3. If you’re using [TradingView], right click on the candlestick chart and click [Settings].
Go to the [Scales] tab and check the box next to [Countdown To Bar Close].
4. You will see the countdown timer under the Last Price.
On the app:
Tap on the [Chart Settings] icon and check the box next to [Countdown].
How to view price trends on the chart?
When you’re viewing the candlestick chart of a trading pair on the Binance App, you can use your fingers to zoom out on the chart to view its price trend.
To enable or disable the function, go to the [Settings] icon and tap [Zoom K Line to Line].