How to Unlock My Account on Binance App
If your account is frozen (or “locked”), you may unlock your account via the website or app.
Please follow the below steps to reactivate your account through app.
- Open the Binance app, enter your account number information and click [Log in]. If you have already enabled any security verification, you may click [Get code] and enter all the required codes.Then click the [Reactive Now] button to start the account reactivation process.
If your account was disabled less than 2 hours ago, you cannot unlock it, please try after 2 hours.
- Please read the reminder carefully and then click on [Reactivate Account] button to proceed further.
- You will need to pass the security verification ：
- Please click on [Get code] and enter all the required codes.
- For account safety reasons, the Phone verification code and email verification code will be valid only for 30 mins. Please check and enter the relevant codes in time.
- After clicking [Submit], please follow the instructions to complete the below verifications:
* Different users will perform different operations based on account status and related information.
Answering Security Questions:
Please read carefully the instructions before clicking on [Start answering questions].
Please choose the type of ID document and scan the document.
Please pay attention to the tips and click on [Begin Verification].
After submission, please read the notice, then click [Got it!] and wait patiently for the result.