Wallet overview page
The wallet overview page allows you to quickly check all your Binance wallets and balances. Let’s take a look!
After logging in to your Binance account, find [Wallet]-[Overview] at the top right corner of the page.
The overview page allows you to quickly check your balances and access your other wallets.
- Overview menu: a list of your Binance wallets: Fiat and Spot, Margin, Futures, P2P, Earn, Pool, and Vanilla Options.
- “Show Balance” button: you can choose to show or hide your balances.
- Quick access to Deposit, Withdraw, Transfer and Transaction History.
- Estimated Balance: the approximate value of your wallets in BTC. It also shows the estimated value in the fiat currency of your choice (USD by default).
- A list of your Binance wallets with their respective balances.
- A short description of each wallet.
- Operation buttons according to each wallet: Deposit, Withdraw, Transfer, View, Buy, etc.
Apart from the default wallets described above, you can also add Binance TR, JEX, Wazir X, and BPLAY accounts.
- You can transfer funds from your Fiat and Spot wallet to the following wallets: Cross Margin, USD(S)-M Futures, Coin-M Futures, P2P, Pool, and Card.
- You can transfer funds from your P2P wallet to the following wallets: Fiat and Spot, USD(S)-M Futures, Pool, and Cross Margin.
- You can transfer funds from your Cross Margin wallet to the following wallets: Fiat and Spot, USD(S)-M Futures, Coin-M Futures, Pool, and P2P.
Please note: if you want to do Spot/Futures/Margin trade, you need to transfer the currencies to the related wallets. For example, if you bought crypto via P2P channel and want to do spot trading, you need to transfer the assets to your [Fiat and Spot] wallet first.