What is Crypto Box?
Crypto Box is a new feature of Binance Pay that allows you to send fun crypto gifts to your friends. You can create a Crypto Box and share it with a group of friends. When they claim the gifts with the box code on the Binance App, they will get a random amount of the crypto you put in the Box.
How to create a Crypto Box?
1. Log in to your Binance App and click [Pay] - [Crypto Box] - [Create] - [Create Now].
2. Enter the Total Box Amount, Number of Gifts, and Gift Wishes. Click [Continue].
3. Confirm your payment details and click [Confirm].
4. Enter your Pay PIN to confirm the payment.
5. A box code will be generated for your Crypto Box. You can share the box code with your friends by clicking [Copy Code], [Share Image] or [Save Image]. Your friends can then claim your Crypto Box with the Binance App.
Please share your box code privately with your intended recipients only, as anyone with the code can use it to claim your gift box.
How to claim a Crypto Box?
1. Log in to your Binance App and click [Pay] - [Crypto Box] - [Claim]. Enter the box code and click [Claim Now].
2. Click [Open] to claim the Crypto Box.
3. You will see the amount of crypto claimed from the box. The claimed crypto will be credited to your Pay Wallet balance.
1. A timeout period will be imposed for the claiming of Crypto Boxes if you exceed the maximum wrong box code attempts. Please ensure that the box code you entered is accurate.
2. Multiple claims from the same user for the same Crypto Box are not allowed.
3. You will not be able to claim a Crypto Box once it has been fully redeemed.
4. For safety reasons, your account will be locked for 5 hours after 10 consecutive wrong attempts at entering box codes. Once your account is locked, you will not be able to claim any Crypto Boxes.
Will Crypto Box expire?
All Crypto Boxes are valid for 24 hours. Any remaining gifts unclaimed will be returned to the box owner’s Pay Wallet after 24 hours.
Can I convert the claimed crypto to fiat currency?
The crypto you claimed from Crypto Box will be credited to your Binance Pay Wallet. You can transfer the assets to your Fiat and Spot Wallet and cash out via the available fiat options for your country.
Please note that if you share your Crypto Box code to your friends publicly, such as on social media platforms, it is possible that people you don’t know will also have access to the code and claim your Crypto Box. Therefore, please disclose the box code to your intended recipients only.
Binance reserves all rights to stop any Crypto Box activities, return funds to the source owner, and ban any users if they are found to be involved in any controversial activities.
（*For the benefit of user comprehension, the Disclaimer may be translated into different languages. In case of any inconsistency between different language versions, the English version shall prevail.）