How to Open a Binance Futures Account
1. On Binance homepage, click [Derivatives] - [Binance Futures Overview].
Alternatively, you can go to the Futures Trading interface directly.
2. If you already have a Binance account, click [LogIn], or click [Register] to create an account.
3. Once you’re logged in, click [Open Account].
4. You will be redirected to the Futures trading interface. You can enter a Futures Referral Code from your friend (optional), and click [Open Now] to open your Futures account.
5. Your futures account has been created successfully, you can start trading once your account is funded.
Please note that you need to enable 2FA verification before you can trade on Binance Futures.