How to Modify Price and Quantity of Open Limit Orders on Coin-Margined Futures
Binance Futures now supports open order modifications to provide flexibility for traders. You can modify the price and quantity of open orders on your Coin-Margined contracts. Please note that this feature is only supported on Coin-Margined futures.
How to modify the price and quantity of open limit orders on Coin-Margined Futures?
Note: When an order is modified by price or quantity, it will be deemed as a new entry. Under the FIFO algorithm, or price-time-priority algorithm, orders are prioritized according to their order price and order time. Hence, the latest orders will be placed at the back of the matching order queue.
1. Enter the Coin-Margined Futures interface and scroll to the bottom to locate the [Positions and Orders Window].
2. To modify an open order, click on the [Modify] icon located on the right of the order price and order quantity details (refer to the screenshot below). Key in your new inputs in the entry panel and click [Confirm]. Once confirmed, a notification will appear.
On Binance App:
1. Log in to Binance App and select the [Futures] tab at the bottom menu. Select the [COIN-M] tab on the top menu.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the section and select the order that you wish to modify.
3. To modify an open order, click on the [Modify] icon located on the right of order price and order quantity details (refer to screenshot). Key in your new inputs in the entry panel.
Please note that under certain conditions, you may not modify their open orders:
- Grid trading limit orders;
- Limit orders placed with Take-Profit and Stop-Loss orders.