Binance Gift Card Adds Support for Nigerian Naira (NGN)
Binance Gift Card has added support for Nigerian Naira (NGN) fiat currency. Users can now create and redeem Gift Cards to withdraw NGN from or deposit NGN to their Funding Wallets with zero transaction fees.
How to Create an NGN Binance Gift Card:
- For Binance App users, head to “Profile” section in the Binance App, tap on the “Gift Card” icon, click “Send”, and then select NGN from the list of currency options to create and send your Gift Card.
- For Binance web users, head to the Gift Card create page, and then select NGN from the list of currency options to create and send your Gift Card.
Note: If you would like to transfer NGN directly to someone via code or email, please use the Transfer Crypto page.
- To create a Gift Card with NGN, you must complete KYC and have sufficient NGN balance in your Funding Wallet.
For More Information:
- How to Create and Send a Gift Card?
- How Do I Redeem a Gift Card?
- How to Transfer Crypto with Binance Gift Card?
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.