This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance Liquid Swap has opened three new liquidity pools.
- Adding funds to a liquidity pool carries certain risks. The number of Digital Assets you redeem may be different from the number of Digital Assets you add to a liquidity pool.
- When adding Digital Assets to, or redeeming Digital Assets from a liquidity pool, transaction fees may be incurred.
- For full terms and conditions, read the Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement. Further information is available in the links below.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Guides and Related Materials:
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- What Is Binance Liquidity Farming
- How to Use Binance Liquidity Farming
- How to Claim Liquidity Rewards in Liquidity Farming
- What Is Binance Swap Farming and How to Use It
- How to Check My Binance Liquidity Farming Portion and History
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.