This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Futures Will Launch TRX, ETC, FIL Quarterly 1225 & 0326 Coin-Margined Contracts with up to 75X Leverage
Binance Futures will launch TRXUSD, ETCUSD, FILUSD Quarterly 1225 & 0326 coin-margined contracts with trading open scheduled as below:
- TRXUSD quarterly 1225 & 0326 coin-margined contracts at 2020/12/07 7:00 AM (UTC)
- ETCUSD quarterly 1225 & 0326 coin-margined contracts at 2020/12/08 7:00 AM (UTC)
- FILUSD quarterly 1225 & 0326 coin-margined contracts at 2020/12/09 7:00 AM (UTC)
The TRXUSD, ETCUSD, FILUSD quarterly 1225 & 0326 coin-margined contracts are futures contracts that use the base assets i.e. TRX, ETC, FIL as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-75X leverage.
- Trading Rules of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on