This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Important Updates to Binance Futures Contracts
To better serve our users and to prevent increased market risk, the following updates will be made to Binance Futures.
1. Binance Futures will update the risk and margin tiers of coin-margined futures contracts at 2021/01/08 9:00 AM (UTC). Please refer to Leverage and Margin in Coin-Margined Futures Contracts for the maximum allowable position of each margin tier. Existing positions opened before the updates are not affected. See the details below:
- The maximum leverage of FIL and EGLD perpetual contracts has been decreased from 50x to 20x
- The maximum leverage of ETC, TRX and EOS perpetual contracts has been decreased from 75x to 20x
- The maximum leverage of DOT, LTC, LINK, ADA, XRP and BCH perpetual contracts and quarterly contracts has been decreased from 75x to 20x
2. Binance will conduct an automatic settlement on the futures contracts below and then delist these contracts. Please refer to the Delisting Process of A Futures Contract for more details.
- USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts: BTCBUSD Monthly 0129 & Bi-Monthly 0226 will be delisted at 2021/01/11 7:00 AM (UTC)
- COIN-M Futures Contracts: TRXUSD Quarterly 0326, EOSUSD Quarterly 0326, ETCUSD Quarterly 0326 will be delisted at 2021/01/11 9:00 AM (UTC)
3. Binance Futures will make the following adjustments to its Cross Collateral feature at 2021/01/08 12:00 PM (UTC). Please be informed that Binance Futures will adjust the interest rate, grace period and borrow limits from time to time without prior announcement. Moving forwards, users will need to check proactively at the Cross Collateral Interest Rate page for the latest VIP fee structure details.
- For EUR, ETH, BTC and BUSD cross collateral, the base daily interest rate (i.e. VIP 0) wil increase to 0.36%;
- For BTC and ETH cross collateral, the Grace Period will be reduced from 3 days to 1 days; For BUSD and EUR cross collateral, the Grace Period will be reduced from 7 days to 3 days
- For BTC and ETH cross collateral, the borrow limits are updated according to VIP levels.
- This Grace Period change is only applicable to loans made after 2021/01/08 12:00 PM (UTC). This Grace Period will not change on existing loans that were taken before this date.
- For all loans, new interest rates will be charged if users do not repay taken loans within the Grace Period. For more details, please refer to How to Repay Loan Interest.
- Please carefully read and agree to the Cross Collateral Service Agreement and be aware of these risks and confirm to use this service.
Risk warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on