This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Important Updates to Binance Margin Insurance Fund (2021-06-03)
To better serve our users, Binance will implement updates to the Margin Insurance Fund at 2021-06-10 02:00 (UTC). After the update, partial interest income and all liquidation fees generated by the Binance Margin platform and the Crypto Loans platform will be allocated to the Margin Insurance Fund to pay the outstanding loans of liquidated margin accounts.
The sources of Margin Insurance Fund are as follows:
- Partial interest income from Cross Margin and Isolated Margin
- Partial interest income from Crypto Loans
- Liquidation fees (details in the table below)
|Cross margin liquidated assets * 2%|
|Isolated margin liquidated assets * (isolated margin tier liquidation risk ratio at the time of liquidation - 1) * 8%|
|Crypto loans liquidated assets * 2%|
- Starting from 2021-06-18 02:00 (UTC), Binance Margin platform will charge a liquidation fee;
- Binance will adjust the proportion of interest income and liquidation fees allocated to the Margin Insurance Fund as per the market conditions without further notice.
Risk Warning: Margin trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Margin.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.