This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Adds Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) Fiat Gateway
Binance is pleased to offer deposits and withdrawals of Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) as part of Binance’s mission to increase the adoption and mainstream accessibility of crypto. Users will now be able to deposit and withdraw UAH to and from their Binance wallets using their Mastercard and Visa cards.
To access this service, users can click on “Wallet” → “Spot Wallet” to find “UAH”, then click on “Deposit” or “Withdraw” and choose “Card Payment (VISA/MC)”. Please check out the detailed FAQ, recommended limits and step-by-step guide.
After UAH is deposited into a user’s Binance wallet, the user will also be able to buy BTC or USDT directly via the BTC/UAH and USDT/UAH trading pairs as per the announcement here.
- Low Deposit and Withdrawal Fees: Low fees are charged for withdrawals of UAH, as well as depositing UAH to Binance using “Card Payment”.
- Fast: Each transaction will be processed within seconds.
- UAH Wallet: Binance users are now able to buy and sell BTC and USDT directly with UAH using Binance UAH wallet.
- Easy Access: Users can deposit and withdraw using bank cards in several clicks.
- UAH is a fiat currency and does not represent any other digital currencies.
- For the latest and most updated fees on fiat channels, please refer to the information reflected on Deposit UAH and Withdraw UAH.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-04-14 to provide more information on the fees charged for deposits and withdrawals of UAH.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.