This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Updates on Binance Futures Chat Room (2021-12-14)
Binance Futures will upgrade the Chat Room at 2021-12-14 10:00 (UTC). After the upgrade, the Chat Room will support Futures Grand Tournament Channels. Users can share their individual/team performance via Chat Room on the web or Binance apps. To help traders connect and share knowledge, Binance Futures has created a chat room for derivatives traders.
Major improvements in this upgrade:
- Allow futures traders to trade and chat at the same time via the Chat Room function.
- Allow users to access Chat Room on the web and Binance apps.
- Allow users to share their individual/team performance via Chat Room
Joining a chat room can be done in several simple steps. If you’re accessing on the web, all you need to do is:
- Log in to your futures account and visit the futures trading view page.
- Click the [Chatroom] icon.
- Choose your name and click [Enter chatroom].
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.