Trade & Share to Win a Chance to Buy BTC at a 50% Discount!
To celebrate Bitcoin’s 11th Birthday, Binance will provide our users with a unique opportunity to be put in a lucky draw to purchase BTC at a 50% discount using BNB.
Activity Period: 2020/01/03 00:00 AM - 2020/01/08 00:00 AM (UTC）
- All Binance users who trade at least 1 BTC in any trading pair during this activity period will be put into a Lucky Draw. Binance will use users’ referral ID (8 digits) as their Lucky draw number.
- All Binance users who click “Share Now” on the activity page and successfully share the activity link on Twitter with hashtag: #BitcoinTurns11 during the activity period will also receive a number and be put into the Lucky Draw. Binance will use each users’ referral ID (8 digits) + “S” as their Lucky draw number. For eg, 10000001S.
- To ensure fairness of the draw, the lucky draw will be broadcast live on Social media to cater to all audiences. Binance will randomly select 11 lucky numbers from this pool of eligible numbers in a lucky draw, with each number receiving a purchase allocation of 1 BTC. 1 BTC purchase allocation means that the winner will be able to use 0.5 BTC equivalent in BNB to purchase 1 BTC.
- The lucky draw will be broadcast within 5 working days after the end of the activity.
- After the lucky draw is complete, we will deduct the equivalent BNB from each winner’s Binance account within 24 hours. If you do not deposit or have sufficient BNB by the end of the 24 hours, we will assume that you have forfeited your reward for this activity.
- This activity will only include trading volume from spot trading pairs added prior to 2019/12/26.
- After the lucky draw is complete, Binance will send an email to inform the lucky winners that received a number by sharing on social media. Please reply to the email with your sharing link and Binance referral ID (8 digits). If you do not reply within this period, we will assume that you have forfeited your reward for this activity.
- Binance will use the average price in the BNB/BTC trading pair during the activity period as the exchange rate between BNB and BTC.
- BTC rewards will be distributed after we deduct the BNB from your Binance account. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Wallet > Distribution History.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Trading volume includes both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration account, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc..
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.