Introducing the Binance Market Maker Program
As we strive to improve our services for users as well as bring more liquidity to our exchange, Binance is now looking for Market Markers globally. We wish to invite top-tier liquidity providers to our Binance.com Market Maker Program.
If your 30-day trading volumes exceed 1,000 BTC (or can achieve volumes of 1,000 BTC), and have quality market maker strategies, you can immediately join our Market Maker Program. Market Makers can enjoy trading fee reductions, as well as higher API limits.
Market Maker Program:
- The program is limited to the spot markets on Binance.com, with a specific “Market Maker Pair List” where you are scored;
- Binance will periodically update the Market Maker Pair List;
- Market Makers will be given a composite score based on their performance across the various pairs.
- Market Maker fees are assigned based on the score rankings.
The composite score will be calculated taking into account, among other factors:
- Maker Volumes
- Bid/offer spread
- Total order size
- Order duration
- Weight adjustment on specific pairs
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide some proof of market making volumes (for example, volumes on another exchange), or speak with your Key Account Manager.
Find us on