What is a Sub-Account?
Sub-account allows you to trade through multiple accounts. You can use it to clearly divide responsibilities and manage transactions more efficiently and securely.
Sub-account function is available for corporate account users and VIP1 (or higher) personal account users (KYC identity authentication and Binance/Google authentication are required).
Sub-account functions and management
Sub-account Management Features Overview
|Account Management||Create a sub-account management center and choose to freeze or unfreeze all functions of each sub-account when needed. For example, you can toggle on Margin account, Future account, and enable BLVT for sub-accounts; you can also change the password of sub-accounts directly from the master account.||The number of sub-accounts you can own depends on the respective VIP level of the master account|
|API Management||Create and edit sub-account API KEYs and API access.||Each sub-account can create up to 30 API KEYs, which can be used to place orders/enquiries/positions/orders etc. through the sub-account in the public API interface|
|Asset Management||You can check the balance of the master account and all sub-accounts. Simply click [Transfer] to transfer the assets between the master account and sub-accounts instantly without any fees.||Either in the value of BTC or fiat|
|Orders Management||You can check the [Open Orders], [Order History], and [Trade History] of all your sub-accounts.||You can also filter orders by dates and trading pairs|
|Transfer History||You can check the fund transfer history of all accounts by choosing [Transfer from] or [Transfer to].|
|Login History||You can check all sub-account login history by date, IP address, and location.|
How to create a Sub-Account?
1. Click [Profile] - [Sub-Accounts].
2. Click [+ Create Sub Account].
3. Enter the email address for your sub-account. You can use either a regular email or a virtual email. Then create a password and click [Create Sub Account].
- Please note that you need to verify your email address after account creation;
- When you create a sub-account with a virtual email, that sub-account can only be operated by the master account through API.
4. Once the sub-account is successfully created, it can be viewed in the account management list, where you can manage your account permissions.
How to manage sub-account permissions?
- API Management: To create a sub-account API KEY, go to [API Management] and click [Create API]. You can also edit the sub-account API permissions here. Simply click [Modify] to edit.
- Asset Management: You can check the balance of the master account and all sub-accounts, either in the value of BTC or a fiat currency. Simply click [Transfer] to transfer assets between the master account and sub-accounts instantly without any fees.
- Order Management: You can check [Open Orders], [Order History], and [Trade History] of all your sub-accounts. You can also filter orders by dates and trading pairs.
- Transfer History: You can check the fund transfer history for all accounts by choosing [Transfer from] or [Transfer to].
- Login History: You can check all sub-account login history by date, IP address, and location.
1. Are all sub-accounts entitled to the same transaction fee discount as the master account?
Your VIP tier and correspondent discounts will be defined by the aggregate trading volume of all sub-accounts and master accounts, enabling you to trade with even more favorable fees.
2. How do I calculate the sub-account trading referral bonus?
The trading volume of all sub-accounts will be calculated into the master account, and the referral bonus of the sub-account will be rebated to the referrer of the master account.
3. Do my sub-accounts have the same API order limit as my master account?
Yes, the API order limits for each sub-account are the same as the master account, the sub-accounts have their own separate API order limits.
- 300 orders / 10 seconds
- 1200 orders / 1min
- 50 orders / 10 seconds
- 160,000 orders / 24hrs
Note: Each sub-account can create up to 30 API Keys.
4. Does sub-account require 2FA verification?
No, you will be prompted to verify your email when you first log in to your sub-account. However, we recommend you enable the Binance/Google 2FA Authentication on your sub-accounts for security reasons.
5. Can I withdraw assets from my sub-account?
No, only the master account can manage the asset transfer. Asset transfer between sub-accounts and third-party accounts are not supported.
6. How many sub-accounts can I open?
The number of sub-accounts you can open is subjected to your master account’s VIP level: