Binance supports high leveraged transactions through the use of complex risk control engines and settlement models. Currently, traders need to adjust the leverage themselves. If the trader does not adjust the leverage, the default leverage of the Binance Futures is 20x, users can adjust their own leverage, the higher the leverage, the lower value of the trader's position. For a detailed explanation of leverage, please refer to:
- Leverage and Margin of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin in Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
1. Please click ‘20x’ icon.
2. Next, you will see the Adjust Leverage pop-up screen. Please note that if you do not adjust any leverage before placing an order, the system's default leverage will be 20x.
3. You can adjust the leverage multiple by moving the indicator, or click the "+" or "-" icon. After adjusting the leverage, click "Confirm".
4. After successfully adjusting the leverage, you will see the new leverage. Before placing an order, please ensure that the leverage you select is correct.