Binance will support the Adex (ADX) and Ocean Protocol (OCEAN) smart contract upgrades with the following timeline:
- Deposits and withdrawals of ADX will be suspended starting from 2020/08/21 0:00 AM (UTC), at which point we will begin the upgrade. ADX deposited after this time will not be credited to your account. The new smart contract address is: 0xade00c28244d5ce17d72e40330b1c318cd12b7c3.
- Deposits and withdrawals of OCEAN will be suspended starting from 2020/08/21 2:00 PM (UTC), at which point we will begin the upgrade. OCEAN deposited after this time will not be credited to your account. For the new OCEAN smart contract address, please refer to information provided by the project team after the new smart contract is deployed.
- Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users in their Binance accounts.
- Once the smart contract upgrades are completed, deposits and withdrawals of ADX and OCEAN will open. There will be no separate announcement.
- For further information on the upgrades, please refer to the announcements here from ADX and OCEAN.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on