Binance has completed the Flare (FLR) airdrop distribution to XRP (XRP) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page under Transaction History.
- The snapshot was taken at the XRP ledger index number of 60,155,580, with a timestamp of 2020-12-12 00:00 (UTC).
- The snapshot includes the net XRP balances in Spot wallets, Simple Earn Flexible Products (i.e., previously, “Savings accounts”) and Coin-Margined Futures wallets only. XRP borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or XRP transferred to Spot wallets, Simple Earn Flexible Products and Coin-Margined Futures wallets from these accounts, were excluded from the snapshot.
- Only users who held at least 10 XRP in their Binance accounts during the snapshot (including those in trade orders) were eligible for the Flare (FLR) airdrop.
- Flare (FLR) tokens were distributed to eligible users at a ratio of 1 XRP = 0.1511 FLR.
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide Small Balances” to view your Flare (FLR) token balance in the “Fiat and Spot” Wallet.
- While withdrawals for Flare (FLR) tokens have been enabled, deposits for Flare (FLR) tokens are not supported. Please do NOT make Flare (FLR) deposits to avoid the risk of losing your funds.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- Binance Will Support the Spark (SPARK) Airdrop Program for XRP (XRP) Holders
- Snapshot Details Update for the Spark (SPARK) Airdrop to XRP (XRP) Holders
- Flare Token Distribution Event: Exchange Support Update
- FAQs: Token Distribution Event
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2023-01-13 to clarify that the snapshot was taken at the XRP ledger index number of 60,155,580, with a timestamp of 2020-12-12 00:00 (UTC).
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.