You can access all information related to your trading activities in the Orders and Positions panel located at the bottom of your trading interface. In this area, you can switch between the tabs to check the current status of your positions and your currently open and previously executed orders.
In the [Positions] tab, you will be able to view all open positions including:
- Entry price, mark price, and the liquidation price
- Margin ratio and margin
- Realized/unrealized profit and loss.
This is also where you can monitor your positions in the auto-deleverage queue under ADL (important to pay attention to during periods of high volatility).
1. Order history
The order history is a record of your order placements of filled or unfilled orders in a given period. This section shows all order details including the time, symbol, quantity, price, and order type.
- Click on the [Order History] tab to view your previous orders in detail.
- Order History records the status and order details for all order placements, including all canceled limit and conditional orders.
2. Trade history
The trade history represents the historical record of actual position transactions, only filled orders are shown in this section. Like the order history, this section shows all trade details including the time, symbol, quantity, price, and direction of a trade.
- Click on the [Trade History] tab to view all your trade history.
- Trade History records the transaction details of all your executed orders, trading fees, and realized profits.
3. Transaction history
Transaction History shows all activities (transfers, realized profit and loss, commissions, funding fee, and insurance fund payments) that have occurred in your futures account in a given period.
- Click on the [Transaction History] tab to view all activities in your futures account.
- Use the search bar to view a specific transaction activity. For instance, if you want to view all funding fee-related transactions. Click on the search bar and select [Funding Fee].