How to Redeem Savings Trial Fund
What is a Flexible Trial Fund?
Flexible Trial Fund can be used to subscribe to Binance Simple Earn Flexible Products. You cannot withdraw or transfer your Flexible Trial Fund, but you can enjoy the daily rewards generated by the subscribed Flexible Product with the sponsored capital.
How to redeem a Flexible Trial Fund?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Account] - [Reward Center].
Alternatively, you may access the Reward Center from [Profile] or the [More] menu on your Binance App.
2. Once you receive the Flexible Trial Fund voucher, you’ll be able to see its face value, expiry date, and activation period in the Reward Center.
Please note that you can only redeem Flexible Trial Fund vouchers on the Binance website. You can only use the vouchers on Flexible Products in Simple Earn.
3. Click on the voucher you want to use and you will see the instructions. Click [Go to the Simple Earn page].
4. You will be redirected to Simple Earn. Click [Use Trial Funds] on the pop-up window and choose the voucher you want to use. Read and agree to the Service Agreement and click [Confirm].
Please note that the trial fund is not eligible for withdrawal or transfer. It can only be used to redeem annual yield from the Simple Earn Flexible Product you subscribed to.
5. To view your subscription history, go to [Orders] - [Earn History] - [Simple Earn] - [Flexible Trial Fund], or via [Wallet] - [Earn] - [Simple Earn] - [Flexible Trial Fund].