There are two ways to receive cryptocurrency payments in Binance Pay. You can request payments via your Binance Pay QR code, or your Binance account email, phone number, Binance ID(UID) or Pay ID.
How to receive cryptocurrency payments in Binance Pay via the Binance App?
1. Generate a QR code to receive payments
There are three kinds of QR codes you can generate to receive payments.
- Payments in any cryptocurrencies
- Payments in a specific cryptocurrency
- Payments in a specific cryptocurrency and amount
How to generate a QR code for payments in any cryptocurrencies?
1. Go to [User Center] - [Pay], and tap [Receive].
Or you can directly tap the [...] on the App homepage and tap [Receive] to generate your unique QR code and Pay ID.
2. Tap [Save QR] to save the QR code. You can then send it to others for payment.
3. When the payment is completed, you will see it in your Funding Wallet.
How to generate a QR code for payments in a specific cryptocurrency?
1. Tap [Add Amount], select the cryptocurrency you want to receive from the other party. Tap [Confirm].
2. The system will generate a unique QR code based on the cryptocurrency you chose. Simply send this QR code or your Pay ID to the other party to receive cryptocurrency payment.
How to generate a QR code for payments in a specific cryptocurrency and amount?
If you want to specify the cryptocurrency and amount to the sender, you can tap [Add Amount], select cryptocurrency and add the amount you want to receive. You may also add a note to the other party. Tap [Confirm], Binance Pay will generate a unique QR code based on the payment details. Simply send this QR code or your Pay ID to the other party to receive cryptocurrency payment.
2. Use your Binance account email/phone number/Binance ID(UID)/Pay ID to receive payments
You can also send your Binance accounts email, phone number, Binance ID or Pay ID to the sender to receive cryptocurrency payments. To view your Binance ID, simply tap on your profile picture on the top left corner.
Please note: Pay ID is different from Binance ID(UID). Pay ID is generated from Binance Pay and used specifically for receiving cryptocurrency. Your Binance ID is your Binance unique identifier that is used for distinguishing your account.
How to find my Binance Pay ID?
You can send and receive crypto via your Binance Pay ID. Let’s see how to find your Pay ID on the Binance website and App.
On the website:
Log in to your Binance account and go to [Finance] - [Binance Pay]. You'll see your Pay ID below your nickname.
On the App:
There are several ways to find your Pay ID on the Binance App.
1. Tap on the [Pay] icon from the App homepage.
2. You can also tap the QR code scanner on the App homepage, then tap [Receive] to go to Binance Pay.
3. You’ll see your Pay ID at the top of the screen.
After the payment is completed, the funds will be reflected in your [Wallets] - [Funding] - [Pay] - [Payment History].