You can now send crypto instantly with zero fees to both Binance and non-Binance users from the Gift Card Marketplace on the Binance App.
Apart from transferring crypto in a fast and seamless way, here are some other key benefits of using this function:
- Flexible transfer methods (by email or text);
- An exciting way to introduce crypto to your friends;
- Keep track of all your transactions in your history list;
- Completely fee-free for both the sender and the recipient;
- Simple redemption process on the Binance website.
How to generate code and transfer crypto? A step-by-step tutorial
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Profile] - [Gift Card] to enter the Gift Card Marketplace.
2. Tap [+] - [Transfer Crypto].
3. Select how you want to transfer crypto.
3.1 Transfer via text
Tap [Transfer via Text]. Choose the crypto and enter the amount you want to send via the code. Then, tap [Generate redemption code].
You’ll be asked to confirm the transaction with 2FA devices, and the amount will be deducted from your Spot/Funding Wallet accordingly.
After generating the redemption code, tap [Copy code] to copy it, or tap [Copy entire text] to copy the message and send it to your recipient in any way you prefer.
3.2 Transfer via email
Select [Transfer via Email]. Choose the crypto and enter the amount you want to send via the code. Enter the recipient’s email or select an email from your [recently transferred list]. You may also enter a message for them.
Before confirming the transfer, you can tap [Preview] to preview the email.
Tap [Send Email] to confirm the transfer. You’ll be asked to confirm the transaction with 2FA devices, and the amount will be deducted from your Spot/Funding Wallet accordingly.
4. To view your transaction history, go to [Users] - [Transfer History]. Here you can check the card redemption status, copy card codes, check your past transactions, and more.