You can check all your Binance wallet balances and transfer funds between them from the Wallet Overview page.
How to check my Binance wallet balances?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Overview].
2. Here you can check the balances of all your Binance wallets, and make transfers internally or externally.
3. You can see an estimated balance of your wallets. This is an approximate value of your balance in BTC, along with an estimated value in the fiat currency of your choice (in USD by default).
To show or hide your wallet balance, click the eye icon.
4. To access different wallets, click the wallet names on the left or at the bottom.
5. Apart from the Binance wallets, you can also view your Binance TR, Tokocrypto, and Bexpay accounts if you’ve connected them to your Binance account.
How to transfer funds between my Binance wallets?
If you want to trade on a specific market, you need to transfer your funds to the corresponding wallet before you can trade. For example, if you bought crypto via P2P and want to do spot trading, you need to transfer the assets to your Fiat and Spot Wallet first.
1. To make a transfer between your wallets, click [Transfer].
2. Select the wallets you want to make the transfer and the coin, and enter the amount. Click [Confirm].