How to transfer funds from a Margin Account (Web)
1. Log into your Binance account.
2. On the top menu, go to [Wallet] - [Margin].
3. Find the asset you want to transfer and click the [Transfer] button.
4. Select where you want the funds to go (e.g., from the Cross Margin to the Fiat and Spot wallet).
- All assets can be transferred out only when Margin Level > Transfer-Out Margin Level
- If Margin Level ≤ Transfer-Out Margin Level, debt will need to be repaid (interest and borrowing) before the asset can be transferred out.
- Maximum Transfer - Out Amount = Total Asset Value - Transfer-Out Margin Level * (Total Borrowed Amount + Unrepaid Interest)
- In order to transfer out all assets, all liabilities must be repaid (interest and borrowing) before the transfer can be made.
- Margin Level = Total Asset Value / (Total Borrowed Amount + Unrepaid Interest). For more details, view Binance's Margin Level and Margin Call.
The Transfer-Out Margin Level of the Cross Margin Account = 2
Under the Cross Margin Account, your borrowed assets are 1000 USDT and 2 ETH (worth 4,000 USDT), a total of 5,000 USDT.
Your unrepaid interest is 0.5 BNB, worth 150 USDT.
Assume that at this time, your total assets of Cross Margin Account is worth 8,000 USDT, then your Margin Level would be: 8,000 / (5,000+150) = 1.55 < 2
Since, 1.55 < Transfer-Out Margin Level, transferring out funds from the Cross Margin Account will not be possible at this time.
Alternatively, in order to transfer out, part of the debt will need to be repaid first. Please refer to <How to Repay Debts on Binance>.
Assume that at this time, your total assets of Cross Margin Account is worth 20,000 USDT, then your Margin Level would be: 20,000 / (5,000+150) = 3.88 > 2
Since 3.88 >Transfer-Out Margin Level, funds can be transferred from the Cross Margin Account, with the maximum transfer-out amount = 20,000 - (2*(5,000+150)) = 9,700 USDT