This article currently does not support your language. Auto-translator is recommended for English.
Binance Academy “Learn Crypto & Earn Crypto” Terms and Conditions
What is Binance Academy “Learn Crypto & Earn Crypto”?
Binance Academy “Learn Crypto & Earn Crypto” or “Learn & Earn” awards new users with free tokens after they complete the activity tasks, such as reading specific blockchain and cryptocurrencies related articles.
How do I claim the “Learn & Earn” rewards?
To be eligible for the rewards, you need to visit the specific activity article pages to register a Binance account via the pop-up window and complete Identity Verification within 7 days of account registration. If you failed to complete the requirements within the time period, your rewards will expire and cannot be reinstated.
To redeem the token voucher reward, log in to your account and go to [Account] - [Reward Center].
Please note that the token voucher is valid for 14 days from the day of distribution, please claim your tokens before the voucher expires. Learn how to redeem a voucher here.
Am I eligible for the “Learn & Earn” rewards?
The Binance Academy “Learn & Earn” rewards are for new Binance users registered on the specific activity pages only. New users who register their Binance accounts and complete Identity Verification on the activity pop-up are eligible for the “Learn & Earn” rewards.
You are not eligible for the rewards if
- You have already registered on Binance prior to the activity;
- You register your account via other pages;
Terms and Conditions
1. All rewards will be distributed upon completing the Identity Verification within 7 days of account registration. For example, you registered on 1 Nov 2021 and completed the Identity Verification on 9 Nov 2021, you are not eligible for the rewards.
2. Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trading or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.
3. Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
4. Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
5. Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at its discretion at any time.
6. Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses. Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.