All order types on Binance's Cross Margin and Isolated Margin platforms support the following three transaction modes:
● Ordinary: Place a buy/sell order by using the existing crypto assets in the Margin Account. Under normal circumstances, users will borrow manually on the margin platform and repay manually.
● Automatic borrowing: Place a buy/sell order by automatically borrowing crypto assets according to the user's maximum leverage. In short, it is equivalent to "borrowing + (ordinary) ordering".
○ Note: The borrowing is completed when the order is successfully placed, and the borrowing is not related to the completion of the order.
○ For manual borrowings, please click [Borrow] to complete the borrowing. You can refer to How to borrow funds.
● Automatic repayment: After the buy/sell order is completed, the system automatically uses the received crypto assets to repay the asset's liabilities. In short, it is equivalent to "(ordinary) order + order filled + repayment".
○ After the order is filled, if the amount is not sufficient to repay the loan of the asset, the system will choose to repay 90% of the loan asset, and the remaining liabilities need to be repaid manually by the user. For details of manual repayments, please refer to How to repay.
○ You need to repay in the same asset you borrowed (e.g. borrowed BTC, repay in BTC) and the interest will be paid before the principal.
● To view assets, liabilities and profits, click [Wallet] - [Margin Account].
● To check history of all borrowings / repayments, click [Orders] - [Margin Order] - [Order History / Borrowing History / Repayment History] - [Cross Margin / Isolated Margin].
● If an automatic borrowing order is canceled, a corresponding interest may still be generated. You can check your borrowing history by visiting the [Repayment History] page.